Friday, February 19, 2010

Herpes Virus In The Nose And Ear Please Answer!! Im Very Nervous?

Please answer!! im very nervous? - herpes virus in the nose and ear

and I went to the doctor today and he gave me the ear nose throat doc. doc told me that this wound is called to the back of the mouth (beside the uvula), squamous cell papilloma. Said is a virus that seems to be fair. I have to go on Wednesday to have it removed and I am very afraid. said that the possibility of cancer is minimal, but I am very worried and do not want to wait to find out. Has anyone experienced, and what was the outcome? THE trouble finding information online about it.

ps I know its herpes or something unpleasant

1 comment:

toddk57@... said...

Now you get penalties "response" very soon by God
In the meantime, you can "spiritual forces" have! "Where your heart and ask him today and get your belssings enternaly
People ever lasting

Post a Comment