Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Samsung Rogue Vs Lg Env Touch LG EnV Touch Vs. Samsung Rogue?

LG enV touch vs. Samsung Rogue? - samsung rogue vs lg env touch

I need a new phone from Verizon, and after a long search, I reduced my favorites, until the HTC Touch Pro 2, Rogue ENV Samsung and LG Touch. The HTC Touch Pro 2 is my first choice, but is not currently available online and in stores. I have to choose between the Khmer and touch the ENV, but it is a difficult decision. Basic things we need is a touch screen, even with a full QWERTY keyboard, 3G, decent media compatibility, such as playing MP3 and video support MP4, Nice screen, a 3.5mm headset jack and Expandable Micro - SD. An easy-to-use operating system without too much delay using would also be nice, and wifi would be great. Please tell me their views on what's best for me and if you have any other suggestions that do not know me, or a way, the HTC Touch Pro 2 at a price of get around or below $ 300, please talk. Your help is greatly appreciated.

2 comments:

Xoxo Lamby said...

I also want to touch the environment and the villains. Nobody answered to my questions about the right choice: (One of the things I did was I went on Youtube and saw some of his remarks. Looks like the touch is about better and more modern, so I'm having on them . But if I do I get to indecision again because of my love slide phones. So they are basically the same, and it's your choice:) Let's do something to me. Perhaps I am too!
PS you need to buy a data plan with the provision that you pay more if you want to do the make. I am not with other cell phone companies. I know about Verizon, because I have the enV2 (I will) Chuck in a well. Good luck!

conorr..... said...

LG Touch env is so big. with a touch screen, good / QWERTY roomey and MP3 and MP4 Nice WGA 800x480 screen and 3.5 and the memory itself, but the villain has all the same good things about them. and the media both have a good one ... However, a funny = 9.99 to your account ... So, if I were you ... (and if you want a HTC Touch Pro2) would get a touch or Touch Pro, if you buy was a rogue and another $ 20 ehh to your account and get a phone for 2 to 3 times better ... so why not. LG Env play or when your in your price range a touch pro ...

Post a Comment