Tuesday, January 5, 2010

The Business Of Fresh Baby Food Being Harrased By Security Guard While Food Shopping?

Being harrased by security guard while food shopping? - the business of fresh baby food

In the last three years, every time went, if I keep food fresh in grocery Barclay Square Shopping Center in Upper Darby, the guard said to me in the store like a stalker. He became my shadow. I started my nephew with me for the support ........ If I (my nephew is the 12) to use on my phone and images of food and safety officer came and said to the end of the wire is not allowed photographs of food! ! The list is long.

Well tonite I was in the shop and this boy of about 16 to me and asked what to give to a period of three months from the age of the plague .... had two packages of medicine in his hand and it was good for a baby. The man thanked him and walked away. I sat reading my errands and what? Here is the guard, and comes to me and said, "was this man who talked to you?" Said, "I change ......." what is your business, if I were, and I still had no never seen in my life was, how willout of the store to increase the store! So I said, if have it, what the hell to do with me ??????????? I am absolutely nuts to the bank .......... I called the manager and the manager was not very helpful and said the security guard and I thought the boy was a "team" and that I can fly !!!!!!!! ! !!!!!!!!!! I was so shocked that I stood there, trembling and crying. I called my sister and she went into the business. He called the police before loading. The police told me to go to court and to consider a complaint against him and harrasement file, call a lawyer. My husband thinks it's a waste of time. I know I am definitely calling the offices of the company and the filing of a complaint. I was so excited, and I still am.

2 comments:

eyes4mjo... said...

Even if no legal effect comes from the the beginning of the problem appears to be a damn fool, is upset because he was not in the police academy and angry that a 9.00 security holders with an iron plate. In my area there are resources seek legal aid if your community, I suggest you look into it. Superior call handling, reporting, and the Better Business Bureau, you say that you legal advice on the issue, which is unacceptable to harass and search. A work of security personnel observe and report, this idiot is causing problems. Even if nothing comes of this right to take it to their attention. Call, write, e-mail you have to do .... This is not a cop, even if it is not yet possible to treat you well! Things like this do not on the freakin wall if you need help, call these people my message and let me know and talk to them!

Ta-Zu (&Miku) said...

I know not what ye ask, but I think you should have a harassment free file.

3 years and this officer follows you around, as if a criminal?
If you have not really done anything wrong before is no reason to be treated like a criminal.
And it is very unpleasant.
One might even go so far as to say they feel as if I also hunt out of the store because of what you feel treated horribly.

Post a Comment