Friday, January 1, 2010

Process Of Making Potato Chips I Am Craving Guacamole And Potato Chips!!! HELP!?

I am craving Guacamole and potato chips!!! HELP!? - process of making potato chips

Well I'm 6'2 158 pounds. I maintain my weight.

That is what I ate today.

For breakfast I had 3 handful of rolled oats, cooked, add half a cup of milk in cooking.

For lunch, I left more than 6-inch Subway Club sandwich with mustard, just the meat and all vegetables + standard for the club.

I do not know what I eat for supper. You probably have 600 calories in the afternoon.

The time now is 2:20 clock, 2 hours after lunch. Should I guacamole and chips for lunch? I corn chips, avocado, 1 onion, 1 tomato ... Should I do this or do I eat healthy and they do not give logged

1 comment:

Living life - one day at a time! said...

Play a game of it. Avocado, onions, tomatoes and are healthy. The only chips you have to worry about, lol, so I ate a handful, maybe a bit more tomorrow.

Post a Comment