Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Ranger Cb Why Is It When I Use My CB All I Get Is A High Pitch Squealing Noise?

Why is it when I use my CB all i get is a high pitch squealing noise? - ranger cb

I have a 1988 Ford Ranger with two whips, and when I have my CB that I sound a high note rather than someone who talks, even if someone who speaks the same channel, as I am. Someone told me once, that I get to spend a single whip, the signals crossed, so I wonder if this person has rights. Any help would be great. Thanks

3 comments:

Ironball said...

Try a microphone. Or do you see when you press the son of the leaf.

Bumbles said...

No, the question 2 antennas custom ... It appears that your microphone is the problem, or perhaps because of the bad reviews .... think that the CB trying to reduce the volume of the radio ....

wi_saint said...

His double whips will have no negative impact.
It would be ideal for the small of a truck, but not necessarily the cause of evil.
It appears that your receiver is bad form.
If you remember when it started to spoil, someone, "said a very proud", as such, he could not something else?
If you tried to speak, you may have burned some of his board, have reviewed it and, if necessary
If there is a radio pocket, throw it out.
If there is a Cobra 29 (or equal and higher) Go ahead and get it fixed.
BTW, I'd do better with a whip made of steel single and 18 meters coaxial cable (for a CB shop and not the Wally World)

Post a Comment