Saturday, December 12, 2009

Honda Pilot License Plate Mount I Want To Make My Honda Pilot Nicer?

I want to make my Honda Pilot nicer? - honda pilot license plate mount

I want to do my mother's '04 Honda Pilot in the vicinity. I'm trying to do, "younger" if that makes sense. My license in 2 weeks and I am the driver. Perhaps I have found in a separate subwoofer or something. If anyone has any ideas or suggestions or places to get my driver adjustment. It would be great.





* If you do me a place where I am in Philadelphia, * to keep them there

6 comments:

vermaizc... said...

If you look younger again wax. Alloy wheels and brilliant shine of the tires. The fact that all are on a new car. I did the same with the Model 97 and God made him look good.

kevusabo... said...

Try Amazon.com type .... Honda Pilot Accessories

Store Checkout tailgate.


Think about it take to see where it instead of "de-momming is ...

Pretty awesome wheels first, if you ask me. Just as it is ...

Good luck to you

GIXman said...

Do not waste your money by fooling the car to your mother. And saving only buy something cool. No, "Pimpin 'can the car said nothing, but the mother hen.

GIXman said...

Do not waste your money by fooling the car to your mother. And saving only buy something cool. No, "Pimpin 'can the car said nothing, but the mother hen.

Ryan P said...

Throw Some D's on it! This makes the car almost every aspect of the "younger".

Alicia P said...

Youth is what it does. I would like a sticker or 2 down in the mine

Post a Comment