Friday, December 18, 2009

Wanted Bad Or Alive Dalila Yesterday Night When I Slept And Dreamt That My Girlfriend Swallowed Me Alive. Is It A Bad Sign?

Yesterday night when I slept and dreamt that my girlfriend swallowed me alive. Is it a bad sign? - wanted bad or alive dalila

Last night I fell asleep and dreamed of my girlfriend. It was very dramatic, compared to me, it was so great that it in the palm of your hands.She could sit, as was always good and I was not afraid.She ta says: You want to swallow me? However, he refused, I have in my mouth and slowly slide back.She once told me that swallowing and I was very, very slowly, and swallowed a blade me.I throat and swallow "gullet, then a few minutes alive was in the womb and harmless.She smiled and said he could not feel anymore.She said she only knew who on his stomach, but I feel hungry. In the belly of my friend does not complete darkness and silence. But despite frigthening was I was very happy and peaceful there.She to sit me in the stomach to stay and take with me wherever I go. Is it to explain a sleepless night? Is this a sign of trouble phsychological? Please...

No comments:

Post a Comment