Monday, December 14, 2009

Kidney Infection With Brown Discharge Brown Discharge?

Brown Discharge? - kidney infection with brown discharge

I am 17 and I'm not sexually active was Brown's performance since last Friday, but this week I got the blood is not my time because I was my period on 24 May and lasted for 3 or 4 days. Last week I went to the doctor because I had symptoms of a kidney stone, they took a urine sample so the doctor told me I had a bladder infection, the doctor told me that I am probably a bladder infection and I'm not sexually active. So the doctor put me Cipro for 5 days, I have 2 tablets twice a day, so probably the 3rd Day of the pill, I noticed brown discharge in my urine. I had a brown bloody discharge and off before, but I never saw the performance of Brown in the urine before now, I fear that something was wrong with me.

No comments:

Post a Comment