Friday, December 11, 2009

Is Frozen Shoulder A Kind Of Osteoarthritis What Kind Of Benefits Can She Get?

What kind of benefits can she get? - is frozen shoulder a kind of osteoarthritis

be the inhabitants of Oregon. My mother is now 51st She worked as a CNA represents about 7 months. As a very small woman with an injured shoulder previously frozen, "began the right shoulder of my mother really hard. We have presented a project for the workers (and are still waiting to hear back from them), and currently serves light on your workplace. But my mother for the operation over time it will take approximately 6 months to heal. I doubt that your employer is allowed to leave without pay during this time white. Meanwhile, I do not like us for survive 6 months, while she is unemployed. It may ask for unemployment benefits because he is not physically able to work at the same time, can not claim a disability, because the shoulder is not as serious as in the restoration takes 12 months to heal. My mother and I have been long in the United States of 7 years, what has not worked enough to qualify a disability or social security. I do not know what we can do. I am a studentI work part time, still not enough to pay our bills. I need some advice. Please help!

1 comment:

She Hulk Smish said...

You probably already have a job where you use your sore arm. Welcome to Walmart or something. Perhaps it could also help temporarily in the community where you live.

Post a Comment